a stroke of luck

Flashr 0.3 released

Update 2:

This is a very old page imported from my previous blog. If there is missing content below or anything that doesn’t make sense then please check the page on my old blog.


For the latest up to date information about Flashr please check out the new Flashr microsite

I have just uploaded a new version of Flashr to the site. Quite a few changes in this version – here are the details:

  • Added flickr.photosets.* methods
  • Added flickr.groups.pools.* methods
  • Cleaned up the code a little so that it compiles with MTASC

And other fixes / improvements which these changes involved (see the full changelog).

I’ve updated the Flashr demo to include support for the new methods. I also added a standalone downloadable version of the demo which uses my SOS wrapper for output. This has a number of advantages. Firstly it is quick (which matters when you are returning lists of hundreds of photos). Secondly you can copy and paste from it (so if you get a list of a user’s photos you can then copy a photo id and use it to call another method in the demo). The zip contains a config.xml file that you can edit to control where it looks for the SOS server.

As well as all of that I also released some example sourcecode which shows how to use Flashr.

And I’ve been working on a little app of my own that uses Flashr – got to get it polished up and then I’ll release it here :)

6 Comments, Comment or Ping

Reply to “Flashr 0.3 released”